Monday 3 May 2010

Bronx

So last night was pretty rad. Gutted I didn't stay out even longer. Feel like I missed out on some shenanigans. Damn working on Bank Holidays.

The Bronx rocked my world...(except for some slag kicking me with her 10 inch heel in the shin)

Photobucket
(sorry bad quality)

El Bronx however did not. Think I was the only one in there with that opinion as well.

Photobucket

My highlights of the evening however except for the Bronx were the biggest knot I've ever seen in Lindsey's hair.

Photobucket

Our supposedly 'half pints' (which the photo didnt do justice, believe me they were like borrower sized) But I managed to bargain them down to £1.60 for both.

Photobucket

Matching shoes (minus Tims obv)

Photobucket

And just mindless drink and music induced fun

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment