Sunday 29 August 2010

Sunday

I got bored and didn't fancy getting lost in my
car again so I just wandered into town. (I knew
this wasn't the best idea for my purse)
So I wandered in and out listening to

cds

This is why I shouldn't be let into hmv on my own!
I spent my food budget for the week on 6 DVDs!

IMG_0271

1. Adventureland
2. Funny People
3. (500) days of summer
4. Away we go
5. Moon
6. The Wrestler
So I may be living of cereal this week but at least
I'll be entertained!

My favourite part of the 'town' is the fountain.
I like to sit here and watch. Today it was full of bikers
(the cyclist kind, not the sexy kind- no offence, Tim, Dan
and Tom you are all still very sexy)
Anyway they were doing a huge race through the city and
this was their break point. It was full of luminous jackets,
Ambulance crew and crazy energy drink sponsor tents.
This kept me entertained for a surprisingly long time!

IMG00920

No comments:

Post a Comment