Thursday 21 October 2010

Good health is hard work

So since I've moved up here I've been making a real
effort to be healthy. One reason is for my self esteem
and the other is to have a healthy body inside and
outside.
Recently I have seen what happens to you when you don't
look after yourself and I want to do what I can to
prevent this.
The healthy eating is pretty good, I don't drink a glass
of wine everyday now! and I've almost conquered the
smoking.........almost.

080713_vintagefitnessdevice

but......the gym

I don't look forward to going and I don't enjoy it while
I'm there plus I feel rank afterwards......Its really
starting to bug me that nothing really seems to be changing
in the way that I would like it to.
Looks like I'm going to have to make friends with my pot belly
and bingo wings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment