Wednesday 17 August 2011

The last two days

I have spent them obliterated.
Never EVER drink more than one bottle of wine after drinking 7% cider.


The Pearce parents came down Monday to take me out for my birthday.
We went to the riverstation. Beautiful food with a Hella good view. I experienced my first quail! And an orzo pasta paella.


After about two hours sleep I did it all again yesterday. (paddy would have been in this photo but instead she had a 'paddy' about having her photo taken)


I had my favourite visitor arrive in the evening :) a Monsieur Garlick!
We sat by the river, had a strawberry beer then went and got us some fish in some pasta
(thanks ma Garlick for my birthday dinner)


Today we are going to get a £1.50 train ticket and head up to Clifton

No comments:

Post a Comment