Thursday 22 September 2011

Troll Hunter

So we went to see this last night (thank you Stacey for the tickets)
I hadn't done enough research before I went so was expecting something slightly different.
I was absolutely gobsmacked when the first troll was in shot (which had 3 heads by the way) It demolished any fear that had built up in the first half hour.
It was literally like a drawing of a troll that lived under a bridge drawn by a 10 year old - big noses and all! OH and the smaller trolls DO actually live under bridges!
It did a good job as a black comedy - some very bizarre religious attributes. If you are a christian
trolls will be able to smell you....this made me laugh.
If the trolls actually looked scary I would have loved it a little bit more.


It does really make me want to go to Norway though. I would love to just drive around for a week.
*looks at possibility*

No comments:

Post a Comment