Thursday 29 July 2010

Gutted.com

So if you don't want to read me moaning for the next
5 seconds turn the page now.....

I have to work Sunday now
which means I can't go down to Newport and see
my friends and have a classic le pub evening
celebrating its 18th birthday.
On top of that I've just realised I'm working
8 days in a rooooooow!

This also means that I won't get to see Spanner
for a million days now.

The only thing keeping me smiling was the thought
of Dave and Tim coming up next weekend (I'm actually off
from Friday for a whole weekend!!!! Once in a lifetime
occurrence!) but now Dave has to work : ( boo
At least the Day is still coming.

Plus they have put my council up by £40 pounds...
gutted

BUT! Sams boyfriend Alex has given us a tenner
so we can buy food : )

No comments:

Post a Comment