Wednesday 28 July 2010

A Sunday in Greenwich

I went to Greenwich to spend my Sunday with
my cousin in her new beautiful London abode.

I waited for her in a lovely little coffee
shop and started my day with a chocolate muffin
and cappuccino.

IMG00749

We spotted this little window delight

IMG00750

We took a walk to two Greenwich markets and
she bought me a lovely little owl trinket
(Sorry I've been lazy and haven't taken a photograph of it)
We ate the tastiest brownies nom nom nom and these
yummy Moroccan sort of wraps...mine consisted of
lamb, salad, humous and Tzatziki from the market
(We finally decided after about half an hour of drooling
over all of the food stalls)

IMG00757

IMG00755

IMG00754

IMG00758

We sat on dried grass outside the National Maritime Museum
and had some pretty views around the area.

IMG00759

IMG00760

I can't wait till I can spend some proper time with
Steph and have a good look around at some sea stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment