Tuesday 28 September 2010

A curry with Tim Day

Oh my God we found the best curry place in the Midlands
(and maybe further). It's Goan and lets just say you won't
find a Chicken Tikka masala on the menu.
The photo's do NOT do it justice....It didn't look like a
horse shat it out in real life honestly.
I had lamb and tim had a King fish curry (which was awesome)
Those aren't naan breads you see... I can't actually remember
what they were but their bread section had about 8 types
that I had never heard of.

IMG01055

We pretty much demolished the desert before I got
a chance to take a photo of it.
It was a chocolate cake thingy made with rice. yum!

IMG01057

The bill arrived in a lovely little wooden trinket box
with 2 delightful mint chocolates (they even gave us more
when I nicely asked for them)

IMG01059

No comments:

Post a Comment