Tuesday 28 September 2010

A trip to London

I took a cheap train to London to see Sam and Dave play
their last show in Disco. I loved it!!!

IMG_0646

IMG01031

The highlight of London was Bodeans restaurant.
pulled pork like you wouldn't believe (I did take a photo but
the film in the camera didn't develop well at all - Dave if you
have a photo send it to me!)

IMG01039

IMG01034

I sadly had to leave Lotties (beautiful home) pretty
early in the morning (Thankyou again for letting me stay)
and I met le cousin Steph in Soho for my first American
breakfast experience in the breakfast club....

02102008826

Pancakes and bacon was almost a life changing experience.
again my photos didnt develop but it looked like this if
you swap the scrambled eggs for poached:

Big-American-Breakfast-2

I did take a photo of the rad mugs though!

IMG01040

Totally failed to get krispy kremes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment