Monday 1 August 2011

Jo's 20!

We wandered down to the harbour festival in the day...
I got a lot more irritated than I thought it would.
It was ridonkulously busy. I hate being places where it takes
10 minutes to walk a 30 second journey.
We took refuge and got ourselves a Stowford and sat on the
curb outside the Arnolfini....

IMG_0445

IMG_0446

Dave and Kirst came down for the day and met us at the Old Duke.
Sooo good to see them, you guys need to come up more!

IMG_0449

IMG_0461

So yeah the night.......rawkus is the only word to describe it.
From the photos I'm pretty confident in thinking I was having
the time of my life....they are definitely too embarrassing to put them
all on here....you'll get the picture.
This is uh, before.

2

3

1

These geeza's were the favourite part of my whole day.
I need a remembrance badge on my denim jacket for my gramps.

IMG_0465

IMG_0462

No comments:

Post a Comment