Tuesday 2 August 2011

Peace and Music

Those of you who know me at all will know that Hey Jo
is my favourite song.
I am losing my voice pretty drastically at the moment so
singing along to hey jo at 9 this morning was a pretty
humorous occasion. I kind of wish I had recorded it.

ANYWAY the point of this blog was......

Woodstock_poster

I had a weird day dream this morning about what moment in
history I would chose to go if I had a time machine.
It may sound stupid or shallow but my answer would
definitely be Woodstock (I would then force Hendrix to
put a ring on my finger)

DZ006612

woodstock_csg0221

eppridge-bill-shirtless-male-drummer-and-dress-wearing-female-flutist-jamming-during-woodstock-music-festival

janis-joplin-woodstock

I was reading this morning about why certain people didn't agree to
play.... Zeppelin, the Beatles, The Doors. Dylan didn't
play (even though the festival was pretty much his back yard) because
he was due to play Isle of White - he didn't even make it there.

I'm also pretty bemused as to why I haven't seen this:

WoodstockFilmPoster

I am also pretty bemused as to where my Woodstock DVD is.

No comments:

Post a Comment