Tuesday 18 May 2010

Arriba!

My Last night in newport was spent with the
best people in the world.

This is a blog written by Marianna

Conversations of the night documented on a napkin by lady Greek.

Photobucket

Rabbit poo in ATP / Hands: Here's the stable,
fanny, dick, smell the ? (I cant read that word) /
Kasky pouting for photos / Squeeze your left thumb
stick your fingers down your throat gets rid of your
gag reflexes / Phils fashion: His waistcoat is from
Asos, he wanted a double breasted one for ages /
Warm beer bottles - Kasky quote: "maybe the temperature
of mexico was too hot for the beers" /
Kasky went round a roundabout one day.... /
Sexy Sombrero hats / I'm going to have to show my
clunge to the world - Ree /
Dinosaurs vs Sharks / I'm going to show my clunge to
the world - Tom / El Banditos - Tom, Kaskie, Phil turn
ugly / Kasky - evil santa laugh / Go through the Poncho -
"I'M TRYING TO BE NICE!" / Trying to see how many times you
can laugh evily / Going through the wrong curtain to find
the toilet / Phil keeps fingering my guacamole - Grr /
Maz made her brownies salut, Nazi style / Food arrives at
10.05pm and looks AMAZING - Jess however hated hers, as
did Tom Brown / Speech time - I cried, I hope she liked it /
Tequila shots, the tequila had a dead snake inside the bottle,
it was 45% wowza. In each shot we had worm guts squeezed
into the shot-blurrgh / Me, Ree, Kask, Phil, Tim, Tom P, Maz
had one / BILL TIME /someone puked on tom browns legs
on the train!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment