Tuesday 18 May 2010

Minehead treaties

I've been so busy moving that I forgot to tell you
about my minehead goodies. (This could also explain
why I had a whole van full of absolute crap when I moved)

We stopped off in Minehead on our way back from ATP
and here were some really lovely charity shops.
Not so much for clothes but for trinkets. There
were also some really adorable little seaside
boutique style shops there.

So I bought the best pirate book I've ever seen
(I'll take some photos soon so you can see the
typography is there, its beautiful) I also bought
a cat teapot just like ones my mum used to have when
she collected them too.
I bought some old vintage gloves and an otter picture.
Oh and some lovely postcards.

Photobucket

Marianna then spotted a completely amazing bakery.
I think the bite marks on the cherry cake say it all.

Photobucket

Tea and Cake...Nom Nom Nom

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment