Tuesday 18 May 2010

Gifts

I got completely spoilt and was given some absolutely
beautiful gifts. Just for moving away!
Unfortunately some of them are still in Le Pub
(including the most unbelievable book)
but I'll whack them on here once I get them back

Marianna has been forcing presents on my for
a few weeks now and has got me some sick stuff
for my new home. Unfortunately I also decided
to buy some of these items. It just means she knows
me far too well!
Some of the things she got I didn't go out and buy:

The comfiest pillows you could imagine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lottie gave me these amazing owl bookends which are currently holding
my sketch books and diaries.

Photobucket

She also gave me a polaroid at the end of the night.
It is the centre photo of my polaroid masterpiece

Photobucket

Mister and Missus Gibb gave me a hilarious card. It reads:
Ree: "I'm leaving Newport, yaaaaaay" Jess: "Boooooo"

Photobucket

They also got me the cutest mug and a pen with mine and
Jess's face inside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spam gave me a whole suitcase of stuff! Which it took us about
an hour to get into once we got to Leicester.
The burger teapot is pure perfection

Photobucket

She also wrote me some classic sam poems. I will
blog them later on when I get sad

Photobucket

There was a slight owl theme going on in these gifts.
It was continued with a joint present from Marianna
and Phil and a picture Phil made for me.
I completely adore this picture. its probably my favourite
picture I've ever owned.

Photobucket

I went back in time when I received original maz's present.
She made me a charm bracelet reading Ree * Mazi G :)

Photobucket

Tom and Jo and Dave and Linsey also bought me some amazing stuff
but i'll wait until I get it to reveal what they are.

Thankyou so much everyone (and mum and dad for my practical
presents) If only I could have bought you all the
perfect presents too.
I love you all ridiculous levels of love.

Photobucket



1 comment: